Vs > Dzardzan
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Dzardzan Climate & Distance Between
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Bajkit, Russia
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Nueve De Julio, Argentina
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Dzardzan vs Coimbra, Portugal
Dzardzan vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Dzardzan vs Frontone, Italy
Dzardzan vs Odienne, Ivory Coast
Vanguardia vs Turkmenbashy
Towanda, Pa vs Cayenne
Parana vs Bamako
Magoye vs St Paul Island, Ak
- The distance between Victoria (marine), Bc, Canada and Dzardzan, Russia is approximately 5,865 km or 3,645 mi.
- To reach Victoria (marine), Bc in this distance one would set out from Dzardzan bearing 50.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Victoria (marine), Bc bearing 155.1° or SSE .
- Victoria (marine), Bc has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb) whereas Dzardzan has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Victoria (marine), Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Dzardzan is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.5 °C (38.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 43.4 °C (78.1°F) less in Victoria (marine), Bc. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 928.4 mm (36.6 in) more which is equivalent to 928.4 l/m² (22.79 US gal/ft²) or 9,284,000 l/ha (992,521 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.2° higher in Victoria (marine), Bc than in Dzardzan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Victoria (marine), Bc relative to Dzardzan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dzardzan vs Victoria (marine), Bc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Ushuaia, Argentina
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Khoram Abad, Iran
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
Dzardzan vs Penticton, Bc, Canada
Dzardzan vs Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Dzardzan vs Mbala, Zambia
Dzardzan vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Milagro vs Caen
Barcelona vs Campos Sales
La Paz, Baja California vs Ceres
Kem vs Beeville, Tx
Victoria (marine), Bc vs Dzardzan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Victoria (marine), Bc
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) NNW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) NW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) N
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) WNW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) S
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) NE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) NNE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) ENE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 101.1 kms (62.9 miles) NE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 39 kms (24.2 miles) NE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) SE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) SE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) SSE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Dzardzan