| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria (Marine), Bc in October is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 121.3mm (4.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria (marine), Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Victoria (marine), Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria (Marine), Bc:
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) NNW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 136 kms (84.5 miles) NW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) N
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) WNW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) S
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) NE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) NNE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) ENE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 101.1 kms (62.9 miles) NE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 39 kms (24.2 miles) NE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) SE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) SE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) SSE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) SSE